Join our passionate team.
We don’t separate work and life, we intertwine them.
So how can we help you? Simply put, you’ll learn more about work and life here than all your years of school and training combined. We know that when you don’t hate your job, there’s no reason to separate work and play. And we’ve found when you combine the two, the result is pretty special.
So while your friends may be trying to balance their jobs and personal lives, you’ll be focused on improving both at once. We’ve found the same attributes and dedication that make us a successful marketing agency makes us happy people. So instead of focusing on helping you grow professionally, we just work on helping you grow.
We know “time off” isn’t a real thing.
In today’s mobile world, we know you’re always connected to work. And even though you may not be at the office, that doesn’t mean clients stop emailing or websites stop working. If we’re always going to be connected, then we always need the freedom to take care of ourselves and our families. Need to take your dog to the vet on a Tuesday afternoon? No problem, we highly recommend it over Saturday morning.
These days, it’s too easy to work seven days a week, so we make sure we live seven days a week. We’ve built careers we don’t need vacations from. Besides, we live in paradise, so every day feels like a vacation.
Work hard, play hard.
We prefer to think of it as “live hard.” But the point is we’re only on this planet for so long, so we better make the most of every moment. For all the long hours and devotion we put in for our clients, we make sure we enjoy our success as a team. You’ll regularly find us at local sporting events, relaxing on a boat, renting out the neighborhood pizza shop, or enjoying the sunset from our ocean front views. We make sure to share the wealth and your loved ones are always welcome.
We think you get a bad rap in the work force. While others say you lack experience, we see a blank slate. We pride ourselves on our ability to train, so all we need is for you to be excited to learn. Plus, millennials come ready-made with the skills we really need – being digital natives, knowing how to multitask on mobile devices, and understanding real time communication.
That’s why we offer a variety of entry level positions with tremendous room for advancement. We don’t need fancy job titles or lengthy resumes, we just need excitement and hunger. Join our team today!
Are you an Amazon & e-commerce specialist? Are you proactive and passionate about managing Amazon marketing campaigns and helping our brands grow on Amazon? If so, we have the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
You will be responsible for the effective use of Seller Central, managing listings, optimizing product visibility, analyzing data growing revenue, Private Labeling, and site merchandising tools.
If you’re motivated to use your knowledge to scale a business, we’re the place for you. You’ll be responsible for ensuring a positive return on investment and KPI attainment, as well as researching new products.
Don’t miss out on the chance to be well compensated for all your experience and knowledge.
- Manage and Optimize Amazon PPC Ads.
- Private Labeling
- Oversee and optimize product listings/ASIN using strong knowledge of keyword research, and product search rankings.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes, and systems.
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing.
- Identify product, service, and issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Manage all aspects of FBA shipping, back end administration, etc.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure products are accurately described and priced.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through tools and promotions.
- Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategy to improve them.
- Manage and grow product reviews and oversee customer feedback.
- Manage campaign pacing and performance through meticulous data analysis.
- Distill data to provide weekly/mid-campaign/end of campaign reports, with actionable takeaways that clearly demonstrate your value proposition.
- Advise on targeting strategies to deliver on goals.
- Create strategic campaign plans to enable strong performance at launch.
- Refine optimization and reporting processes and workflows to gain efficiencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year